General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Office hours 0730 and 1700
Be the POC/Facilitator/Coordinator of a set of courses. Provide course information to customers. Keep management informed of student or course issues. Troubleshoot Equipment issues in the classroom; Assist to troubleshoot minor application issues. Share the responsibility for answering emails with other Training Administrators (TAs). Share work for the maintenance of customer training division spreadsheets, data calls and management queries. Share work among customer training division TAs; be responsible for preparing the course materials, course set up, course roster, picking up instructor in lobby(if necessary), coordinating VTC dial in from all sites, kicking off class with an administrative briefing, sending out a course survey, and granting credit to all individuals that attended the course
Attend to Customer Visitor Requests: Arrange No Escort and Escort badges for Instructors and students
Coordinate scheduling of officers for Knowlogy and External training courses, share responsibility to set up training accounts for all customer personnel; schedule language testing or re-testing for customer group officers; schedule weapons training for customer group Officers; arming/disarming classrooms at the beginning and end of each day
Update customer training division spreadsheets for tracking metrics. Update SOPs as processes are updated or courses change.
Train/Assist officers in navigating learning management and learning software
Share responsibility to assist customer group training providers with entering and editing course data in customer training database, approving course codes, course code set up, roster assistance, access approval, and any kind of assistance needed from a CSTO.
Maintaining classroom calendars: scheduling classrooms as requested, answering email correspondence on classroom requests
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred