Raytheon is seeking an experienced Principal Software Configuration Management (CM) professional to augment our front end of the business (capture) team.
Are you passionate about your career? Do you like big challenges and working within a highly-motivated team environment? Do you thrive on solving problems that lead to unblocking issues with technology? Join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation!
Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon is seeking an experienced Principal Software Configuration Management (CM) professional to augment our front end of the business (capture) team. This position requires knowledge of all aspects of Configuration Management (Software, Infrastructure, Hardware, and Data Management) to develop compliant responses to Configuration Management requirements. Prior experience responding to Government Requests for Proposal (RFPs) is required.
Primary Duties Include
- Coordinate CM proposal staffing, and directorate discipline approval.
- Analyze RFPs to identify and assess Configuration Management requirements
- Lead/Coordinate the Configuration Management proposal efforts, serve as process advocate for CM proposal team members.
- Define the Configuration Management solution that is complaint with RFP requirements and within identified cost and schedule parameters
- Prepare Configuration Management inputs to required proposal volumes
- Prepare Basis of Estimates (BOEs) Interact with Suppliers and Subcontractors to ensure that their proposed products and solutions meet configuration management requirements.
- Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings.
US Citizen with a current SSBI security clearance
Travel between IIS sites will be required (10%)Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills (a plus not required
- 8+ years of configuration management experience
- Experience translating customer requirements into the CM technical solution
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Tools – Rational ClearCase. ClearQuest, Atlassian Suite, Rational Team Concert, SharePoint and how they are integrated into a Configuration Management System
- Experience establishing, developing and implementing Configuration Management environments, processes and training
- Awareness of ISO and CMMI CM standards
- MUST have a current SSBI security clearance
- Willing to travel - 10%
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience leading a team (team size of 3 or more individuals)
- Experience in working competitive and on-contract growth proposals for the United States Government including having provided technical and BOE inputs
- Configuration Management Certifications
- ITIL Certification
- Configuration Management of Product Lines
- Experience incorporating operational changes into the configuration management system
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
B.S. / B.A. in Engineering, Management, Information Technology or related fields
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.