RSS New Production Sr. Program Manager
The Radar Sensor Systems (RSS) organization is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to lead the Cabin and Housing Equipment (CHE) team and efforts. Responsibilities include meeting financial commitments, exercising program management best practices, collaborating on customer needs and managing all phases of program execution and life cycle support. The CHE PM will be the interface responsible for fostering and maintaining relations with a dynamic customer community and multiple subcontractors. In addition, the role will provide leadership to cross-functional team members. The CHE PM will be accountable to successfully execute all of the simultaneous phases of business and maintain customer satisfaction across numerous contracts. The role will also be responsible for contributing to the growth strategy that positions the program for future growth and success, while aligning itself with the strategies of the product line and mission area. Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Profit and loss accountability for assigned portfolio; executing all new production contracts and meeting business financial goals
- Responsible for articulating to senior product line leadership the ongoing status on cost and schedule performance, R&Os and strategies for program execution
- Maintain collaborative and responsive relationships within the product line and with functional support organizations
- Establish and grow working relationships with customers, industry partners, subcontractors, etc
- Interface with senior personnel across multiple DoD services and defense industry partners
- 12+ years of combined professional working experience, with relevant experience in Program Management, Cost Account Manager, or Integrated Product Team Lead experience
- Experience in total life cycle support of product (development, production and life cycle sustainment)
- Strong background and experience in program management techniques (full Profit & Loss responsibilities), working in a matrixed environment, customer engagement, subcontract management
- Proven demonstration of leadership competencies, especially influential communications, strategic thinking, cultivating innovation, collaboration, developing talent, customer focus, and driving results
- Ability to obtain Program Management Certification (at least level 4) within 6 months of assignment, in accordance with RP-248
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Technical knowledge of Radar Systems and/or similar technologies
- Raytheon Level 3 Program Management Certification (or equivalent experience)
- Earned Value certification, including formal DoD reporting
- Understanding of the military operations community and logistics support structures
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related disciplineDesired Education:
Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.