Job ID: 475731BR
Date posted: Mar. 15, 2019
City: Hill Air Force Base
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Sr. Security Representative develops, administers and audits security programs for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material and export controlled data.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute security programs associated with the protection of proprietary information in compliance with corporate policies.
- Perform in individual and team roles supporting all contractual security requirements for Special Access Programs (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) programs or DOD collateral classified programs.
- Serve as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), a Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) or a Security Representative.
- Study and implement federal security regulations that apply to company compliance and contract execution as set forth in SAP security rules (JAFAN/JSIG), SCI security rules (ICD) or DOD security rules (NISPOM).
- Work closely with U. S. Government customers to seek contract execution approvals and seeks security rulings or deviations.
- Provide support in managing the quality, schedule and cost expectations associated with program development and execution, while maintaining the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program.
- Prepare implementation manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to classified materials.
- Develop and conduct security education classes.
- Investigate security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Apply business-minded and risk-managed solutions to security issues and business challenges, and communicates observations and recommendations to leadership and enterprise business partners.
- Process clearances and customer visits and provides support for classified meetings.
A Final Top Secret clearance with a background investigation date within the last six years and the ability to obtain and maintain SAP accesses.
Candidate will typically have 5+ years' of experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Final Top Secret clearance with a background investigation date within the last six years and the ability to obtain and maintain SAP accesses.
- Prior experience in industrial security.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with classification marking and document reviews.
- Knowledge and ability to prepare DD Form 254.
- Current Defense Security Service (DSS) Facility Security Officer (FSO).
- Certification from CDSE for possessing facilities.
- Prior SAP/SAR and SCI Security experience, DoDM 5202.07 series, DoD directive and ICD knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Security
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2