HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE (http://www.hexagonmi.com/)
Full Time Employee
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an experienced Precision Assembler to join our team in Oceanside, California.
As the Precision Assembler, you will be performing electro-mechanical production assembly operations of moderate complexity.
Duties and Responsibilities will include
• Assemble fabricated parts at prescribed work cells/centers
• Assemble, wire and adjust precision units and save data to company network drive
• Assemble non-standard units, test parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product and customer specifications providing quality assurance
• Follow defined manufacturing techniques and processes using hand tools and automatic wire crimping machinery to assemble units according to product specifications providing product quality assurance
• Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Identify units/sub-assemblies that fail tests or tolerance levels
• Perform transactions in company’s ERP system
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in 1-6 work cells/centers/processes for production and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a temperature-controlled environment
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
WE OFFER A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? M/F/Vet/Disability ? E-Verify Participant
To apply for this job, contact: