***CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING***
Computer Integration Division Instructors
The contractor will be required to assist in the training, administration and development of the 35T course. This will include, (but may not be limited to) developing, updating, and maintaining lesson plans, pertinent training materials, tests, student handouts, critical task lists, Training Development Capability (TDC) input, schedule development, test training support packages, incorporation of lessons learned into POI, and POI improvement recommendations based on approved Government doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures. The contractor will be required to assist the Government in developing training objectives. The contractor shall develop, revise and present training on the processes required to successfully instruct the skill level 1 (SL1) derived tasks from the most recent approved 35T Critical Task List (CTL). These SL1 tasks include but not limited to:
- Integrate the Distributed Common Ground Station ? Army (DCGS-A) IFS into an Integrated Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain the Distributed Common Ground Systems ? Army (DCGS-A)
- Repair the Distributed Common Ground Station System ? Army (DCGS-A) IFS
- Integrate the GEOINT Workstation (GWS) into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain the GEOINT Workstation (GWS)
- Repair the GEOINT Workstation (GWS)
- Integrate the Tactical Intelligence Ground Station (TGS) into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain the Tactical Intelligence Ground Station (TGS)
- Repair the Tactical Intelligence Ground Station (TGS)
- Integrate Biometrics into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain Biometrics Equipment
- Repair Biometrics Equipment
- Integrate Cross Domain Solution Suite (CDSS) into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain Cross Domain Solution Suite (CDSS)
- Repair Cross Domain Solution Suite (CDSS)
- Maintain TROJAN Systems
- Repair TROJAN Systems
- Employ TROJAN Systems
- Integrate an Intelligence Server into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain an Intelligence Server
- Repair an Intelligence Server
- Integrate an Intelligence Workstation into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain an Intelligence Workstation
- Repair an Intelligence Workstation
- Integrate a Network Layer Device into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain a Network Layer Device
- Repair a Network Layer Device
- Repair a Cable Assembly
- Integrate PROPHET Systems into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain PROPHET Systems
- Repair PROPHET Systems
- Integrate a Software Defined SIGINT Collection Platform into an Intelligence Architecture
- Maintain a Software Defined SIGINT Collection Platform
- Repair a Software Defined SIGINT Collection Platform
Required Skills (CID):
- Skill in the installation, configuration, and integration of Information Technology devices, Windows/ Linux server configuration and maintenance, Windows/ Linux workstation configuration and maintenance, virtual machines environments, computer hardware repair, and network compliancy/security tasks.
- Experience configuring Local and Wide Area Networks using routers, switches, VLAN management, IOS commands, routing protocols, firewalls, and DMZ.
- Current knowledge of Information Technology Industry Standards and Certification Practices with the ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ Certification within 1 year of employment and maintain for the life of the contract.
- The candidate must possess a valid SECRET security clearance at the start of contract performance and be able to maintain this clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- The candidate should have 3-years? experience in supporting electronics repair, Information Technology maintenance, or employment of communications systems.
- The contractor must meet and maintain all Instructor Certification requirements as specified in TRADOC Regulation (TR) 350-70 and as supplemented in local regulatory policies.
- General knowledge of Intelligence Doctrine, Products, and Enterprise utilization that support the Processing, Distribution, and Exploitation of Intelligence Data.
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing) on a variety of technical subjects to students and instructors. This includes conducting Performance Evaluation for peers and performance-oriented counseling to students.
- Ability to apply a variety of teaching methodologies that support Army Learning Concept for Training and Education requirements.
It is preferred that candidates possess current applicable instructor qualifications (i.e. - Army Basic Instructor Course [ABIC], Instructor Training Course [ITC], Test Development Workshop (TDW) and Small Group Instructor Training Course [SGITC]) upon acceptance of employment as required.
Bachelor?s degree is preferred. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.