full-time employee contract
The Systems Engineering Lead – Acquisition Team support the SETA PM by providing day-to-day management and support to the SETA Acquisition staff. The Acquisition Team Lead will be responsible for personnel administration and task assignments for Acquisition Team Personnel as well as provide for oversight and quality of products for Acquistion Team activities including Technical Assessment, JRIMS Document Reviews, and Technical Assistance to components pre-acquisition/acquisition effort. The Acquisition Team Lead will ensure the SETA PM/Technical Director is informed of emerging critical program technical issues and personnel issues. The Acquisition Lead will provide necessary information to the SETA PM/Deputy PM to support the completion of Monthly Cost and Performance Reports.
· Liaison between Mission Leads and SETA component leads, as needed, to ensure performance expectations, scope of work, and deadlines are clearly understood and met
· Identify, develop, and implement process standardization and improvements, as needed
· Coordinate/clarify executive tasking and data calls between Mission Leads related to acquisition programs
· Participate in collaborative discussions to solve complex acquisition, systems engineering, policy and workforce gaps and issues.
· Individually contribute and assist the federal staff to fulfill its mission, goals and objectives
· Review, recommend, edit and adjudicate acquisition policies, processes, procedures, artifacts and guidances.
· Personnel administration of SETA Acquisition Team Staff including: Time and Labor; Travel; Training; Annual Performance Goals.
· Identify and shape opportunities for ManTech support